Making your own homemade oil free granola is so easy and cheap, you’ll wonder why you hadn’t started sooner! You’ll love this Easy Vegan Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Granola recipe!
Most store bought granola is high in sugar & added oil
This Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Granola Recipe is only 7 ingredients, oil free, refined sugar free, and whole food plant based. Which if you’ve tried buying granola at the store, is HARD TO FIND!
This vegan granola recipe is lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup, but you can also use date syrup instead.
Make your own homemade granola to save time & money
But worry not, because making your own doesn’t take long and will save you money. This makes a big batch that will last you all week. Store the oil free granola in an airtight container or baggie in your pantry.
Easy Oil Free Granola for Breakfast and Snacks
Crunchy granola is a great snack, but you can also use it as healthy plant based cereal for a fast breakfast on the go. Top with some berries & unsweetened plant based milk and breakfast is served!
I also like to top Acai Smoothie Bowls with this easy Oatmeal Raisin Granola for added crunch.
More Whole Food Plant Based recipes you might like:
- Easy Homemade Muesli
- Healthy Vegan Acai Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- Fruit & Greens Smoothie
- Everything Bagel Avocado Toast
- How to make Frozen Grapes
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Double Chocolate Chip Waffles
Learn How to Make Delicious Plant Based Recipes that are Quick, Easy, & Cheap!
Are new to a whole food plant based diet and a little overwhelmed? Not sure what you should and shouldn’t eat? Need help transitioning slowly with delicious & simple recipes your whole family will love that take 30 minutes or less? Let me help you with my Quick & Easy Plant Based Power Pack! I’ll give you the WFPB basics in simple to understand terms and tips on transitioning in a way that works for you. Learn more about my Quick & Easy Plant Based Power Pack HERE
Easy Vegan Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Granola Recipe
- 4 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped or walnuts or sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients & mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients & stir until well combined & coated.
- Spread the granola mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden brown. But be careful it doesn't burn toward the end.
- Let cool for 15 minutes. Store in an airtight storage bag or container in your pantry.
New to WFPB eating? Grab my Ultimate Plant Based Grocery Shopping List for FREE! Just fill out the form below to have it zoomed to your email, plus my weekly newsletter chocked full of new recipes & plant based eating tips.
kim, this granola is fabulous. i’m so happy to have found an oil free version. i used whole almonds. the maple syrup shines but i might try using even less in my next batch. thanks for sharing this.
Thanks for the feedback! So glad you enjoyed it.